3VO Suspension Kit for Custom Framebuilders - Deposit
ADVANCED SUSPENSION FOR CUSTOM FRAMEBUILDERS
The 3VO suspension system kit lets you create full-suspension frames that look amazing and ride even better. Designed around clean lines and form that follows function, the CNC machined 7075 aluminum swingarm looks fantastic on steel, titanium, carbon, and welded aluminum front triangles. With kinematics refined and over a decade of ride testing, the 3VO kit offers handbuilt bikes a suspension system that doesn't just look great, but performs with the absolute best in the business. Open up new markets and take your framebuilding to an entirely new level with a 3VO suspension system.
WHAT WILL MY SWINGARM KIT INCLUDE?
Each 3VO suspension kit includes a single-use license to use the patented 3VO system, pivot location coordinates, and the hardware:
- 7075 bonded swingarm
- 7075 upper and lower links with Enduro Black Oxide bearings
- 7075 suspension shafts, bolts, and spacers
- 7075 8mm lower shock pin and steel bolts
- 7075 UDH-compatible dropouts set for 435mm rear center
- 3D printed cable guides
- 148mm rear bolt-on axle
The kit does not include a rear shock, but contact us if you would like to order a custom tuned EXT Storia, e-Storia, or Aria rear shock.
SUSPENSION KIT DETAILS
- Rear Travel: 150mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 30mm
- Rear Center: 435mm
- Recommended Fork: 160mm
- Rear Hub Spacing: 12x148mm
- Derailleur Hanger Compatibility: UDH
- Minimum Rear Rotor Size: 180mm
- Pivot Bearings: 8 x 6902 (28x15x7mm)
- Trunnion Bearings: 2 x 6900 (22x10x6mm)
- Recommended Fork Rake: 44mm
- Recommended Fork Axle to Crown: 571mm
- Shock Specifications: 205x60mm Trunnion
PRICE, AVAILABILITY, AND SUPPORT
The price of a complete kit is $1,350. Your $100 deposit will be deducted from this cost, leaving a final payment of $1,250 due when your suspension kit ships. Deposits are fully refundable. Expected availability for kits is November 2023. Initial availability for these kits is extremely limited. Additional fees may be required for shipments outside the continental United States. Pivot point documentation and your 3VO license will be provided when your order is finalized, and I am always available for questions.